Ø To begin our introduction, we can say :
- Ok everybody, I want to introduce to you
- Ladies and gentlemen, standing in front of you, I would like to introduce myself to you
- Alright brothers and sisters, I would like introduce to you
- Well, let me introduce myself to you all
Ø Containing of our introduction, we can say :
My full name is….
But you can call me….
I come from……. Precisely……
And now I stay in/at….
I’m student of………
And I’m still…… semester
I have purpose why I come here. Such us for :
a. Taking a part an English course
b. Killing time. Etc
Ø To close our introduction, we can say :
- That’s all my introduction, thank you very much for your attention to listen, see you
- Just this my introduction, thank you very much for your attention and participation, nice meet you here.
1. The introduction sometimes followed by excuse or greeting like “good morning, good afternoon, or good evening”
2. Shake hand is available in formal or informal introduction in face to face